EULAR awards up to 10 bursaries for educational visits to health professionals other than physicians working in the field of rheumatology. The objective is to improve the standard of research and care in allied health professions and to foster collaboration across clinical units in Europe. Bursaries will not be granted to applicants who are already abroad in a visiting programme.
The amount of each bursary is between EUR 750 and 1,500 (the annual total amount granted is EUR 9,000). Receipts for all costs need to be provided.
Applications should be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include:
- Curriculum vitae with date of birth
- Objective of the educational visit
confirmation from the host hospital or institute that the educational
visit has been accepted, indicating the tentative time frame of the
Applicants also need to sign the application form and agreement.
Recipients are required to submit a report (1-2 pages) to the EULAR Secretariat after their stay, focusing on the results that have been achieved.
Report template: click here to download
The report should include:
- A description of the experiences
- A summary of planned learning objectives - and key learning points from the visit that address these
- Reflection on how the visit might inform practice in the home country
- Describing a brief plan for implementing any changes that might arise.