Core elements of the 2018 EULAR recommendations for the management of hand osteoarthritis include patient information, hand exercises and information on joint health and education. However, these recommendations do not provide information about the specific type of exercises and the specific content of patient education. Ac group of health professionals, patient representatives, rheumatologists and researchers collaborated to produce a series of short videos for both patients and health care professionals with practical information about hand osteoarthritis. The videos cover different topics such as basic information about hand osteoarthritis, the patient’s story, instruction for exercises demonstrating of aids to be used in and around the house, and splinting. The project was funded by EULAR and Keele University’s Impact Accelerator Unit.
Change Subtitle Language Settings
- To add/change the subtitle according to your preference, please follow the instructions below:
1. Click Play on the video. You can pause it immeadiately to allow yourself time to change the settings.
2. At the bottom, right-hand corner of the media player, you will find a gear icon next to the YouTube logo. Click it to display the settings options.
3. Select Subtitles/CC and choose the language you prefer to be displayed.
4. Play the video again to find the subtitles on the screen of the video.