This website aims to be a comprehensive database of validated instruments (indices, questionnaires, scales, or others) used in rheumatology.
The database includes a detailed description of each instrument, including:
- The instrument itself
- Description of the population/s or settings where it has been validated
- Recommendations and rules for use (data collection and scoring method)
- Guideline for interpretation of the results in clinical practice or in research.
- References and validated translated versions in the EU languages, with download if possible or link to an access page.
- Information on how validation aspects were tested.
We hope you will find this website useful!
The EULAR OML Team