Welcome to EULAR World Arthritis Day 2022 Webinar
How can we strengthen rheumatology in Europe and beyond?
To improve rheumatological care across diverse countries, it is essential that we treat the root cause of the problem: that rheumatology is invisible. Underrepresentation at universities means few medical students choosing this specialisation, while non-specialised audiences do not understand RMD symptoms and thus remain unaware and uninformed about how RMDs can affect them or their loved ones in a lifelong way.
EULAR's World Arthritis Day webinar, ‘Invisible Rheumatology - Why are we facing shortages and delays and how can we change this?’, aims to look at the current situation in rheumatological care and open the discussion on how we can position rheumatology as an important, interesting, and essential field of medicine to key decision-makers. The webinar is open to audiences from all three pillars of EULAR in order to gather ideas and share experiences.
Click here to join the meeting
How to join the webinar
- Microsoft Teams will be used for the webinar.
- The webinar room will open 15 minutes before the webinar starts.
- Please ensure that your camera and microphone are turned off.
- If you need any support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kindly note that the link will only be available on the day of the webinar.
Please click the link below to leave us the feedback